You can sign up a single day, one week, or both weeks. Space is limited, so we encourage you to sign up as soon as possible to reserve your 2020 dates.
|1||June 22 – June 26 (Monday – Friday)|
|2||August 24 – August 28 (Monday – Friday)|
Fun, Exciting, and Active — Looking for something fun, exciting, and active for your kids to do during summer break? Enroll them in our Summer Karate Day Camp. Space is limited, so call (301) 717-2966 to enroll now. Each session will allow students to practice their martial arts skills, and have a lot of fun in the process.
- Open to children ages 5 through 13
- Camp starts at 9:00 AM and ends at 3:00 PM
- Pick up as late as 5:00 PM for $5 per extra hour
- No karate uniform or previous karate experience needed
Lots of Planned Activities to Enjoy — Karate Day Camp days are divided into a variety of martial arts activities as well as other fun activities:
- Karate blocks, kicks and punches
- Games, obstacle courses, arts and crafts, and more
- Swimming at a local club
- Ninja Games
- Fitness Challenges
- Animal Game
- Sensei Says
- Karate dodgeball
Your Kids Will Learn While They Have Fun — Each Karate week includes a special one hour session of “Dealing with Bullies.” This class is divided into 3 sections: discussion, role playing, and martial arts activities. Each session, camp members will receive training in the martial arts, eat lunch with their friends, and enjoy fun, active games. Note: Parents will pack lunches. Staffing Mr. A. and Rachel Sonenshine will be the primary staff. We will also have other trained staff as needed. Taking applications now, space is limited
- Single day $75 (plus registration fee)
- 1 week $350 (plus registration fee)
- 2 weeks: $550 (plus registration fee)
- Victory Karate maintains a Recreational Camp License.
- Victory Karate is also a member of the Better Business Bureau, maintaining a top rating, and
- is also a member of the Silver Spring Chamber of Commerce.