You can sign up a single day, one week, or multiple weeks. Space is limited, so we encourage you to sign up as soon as possible to reserve your dates.
|1||June 18- 22 (Mon – Fri)|
|2||July 25 – 29 (Mon – Fri)|
|3||July 2 – 6 (Mon – Fri, except for Tuesday July 4th)|
|4||July 9 – July 13 (Mon – Fri)|
|5||July 16 – July 20 (Mon – Fri)|
|6||July 23 – July 27 (Mon – Fri)|
|7||July 30 – August 3 (Mon – Fri)|
|8||August 6 – August 10 (Mon – Fri)|
Fun, Exciting, and Active
Looking for something fun, exciting, and active for your kids to do during summer break? Enroll them in our Summer Karate Day Camp. Space is limited, so call (301)-585-1900 to enroll now.
Each session will allow the student to practice their martial arts to raise themselves one rank within two weeks or two belts within 4 weeks.
- Open to children ages 5 through 13
- Camp starts at 9:00 AMand ends at 3:00 PM
- Pick up as late as 5:00 PM for $5 per extra hour
- No karate uniform or previous karate experience needed
Lots of Planned Activities to Enjoy
Karate Day Camp days are divided into a variety of martial arts activities as well as other fun activities:
- Karate blocks, kicks and punches
- Judo rolls, drops and “grappling”
- Padded weapons and sparring drills
- Games, obstacle courses, arts and crafts, and more
- Swimming at a local club
- “Freaky Friday” challenge games and movies
- The Cat Walk
- Alligator Bridge
- King/Queen for a Day
- Ninja Games
- Fitness Challenges
- Animal Games
- Tug of War
- Jump Rope Contest
- Sensei Says
- Karate dodgeball
- Rank Promotion and Movie (Friday)
Your Kids Will Learn While They Have Fun
Each Karate week includes a special one hour session of “Dealing with Bullies.” This class is divided into 3 sections: discussion, role playing, and martial arts activities.
Each session, camp members will receive training in the martial arts, eat lunch with their friends, and enjoy fun, active games.
Note: Parents will pack lunches.
Mr. A. and Rachel Sonenshine will be the primary staff. We will also have other trained staff as needed.
Taking applications now, space is limited
- Single day ($60 non dojo member;, $55 dojo member)
- 1 week $300 (non dojo member; $275 dojo member)
- 2 weeks: $550 (non dojo member; $500 dojo member)
- Victory Karate maintains a Recreational Camp License. Victory Karate is also a member of the Better Business Bureau, maintaining a top rating, and is also a member of the Silver Spring Chamber of Commerce.